Hey friends, happy hump-day! Thought I'd share some of the food blogs that are rockin my world lately. Not much reading in this one (or, um... is there EVER a lot of reading in my posts??? hmmmm), but LOTS of rad pics and links to cool peeps with more rad pics. Check out 5 killer food blogs!
1. Dishing up the Dirt. Andrea is a farmer in the Pacific Northwest (holla!), who creates recipes from the produce she grows on her farm. How cool is that!
Check out her recipe for arugula salad with crunchy garlic lentils and lemon dijon dressing.
2. A Calculated Whisk. Becky is a gluten-free and paleo recipe developer from Boston, and a full time graduate student in her "free" time. (see what I did there. ha!)
Check out her recipe for blood orange mascarpone panna cotta.
Read more about Becky, or take a look at A Calculated Whisk!
3. The Worktop. Tina is a barista at a coffee shop in London, who blogs about breakfast and brunch recipes! In my book, you can NEVER have enough brunch recipes.
Check out her recipe for Chinese tea eggs!
4. Journey Kitchen. Kulsum is an Indian born food lover living in Kuwait, who loves creating recipes inspired by her mother.
Check out her recipe for harissa spiced beans with eggs.
5. The Endless Meal. Kristen is an ethical foodie from Canada's west coast, who creates beautiful and seasonal recipes!
Check out her recipe for mashed purple yams with sesame brown butter.
What blogs are you digging lately?