How to make apple chips! This oil-free baked apple chips recipe is as easy as slicing up some apples, sprinkling on some spices, and slow baking in the oven. The perfect healthy snack!
Hi, Rhubarbarians! I'm currently updating this apple chips recipe with lots of informative content and helpful tips. Enjoy!
Baked apple chips recipe
- 2 medium fuji or honeycrisp apples
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger(optional)
- Thinly slice the apples into ¼" slices. I used a mandoline, but a sharp knife works too.
- Preheat oven to 200° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the slices evenly on the baking sheets. Do not overlap.
- Combine the cinnamon, clove, and ginger in a bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over apple slices. (If just using cinnamon, just sprinkle that over the slices)
- Bake for 1 hour. Flip apple slices over. Bake for 1 hour. Flip again. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in an air tight container.
If you make this recipe, please let me know on social media or in the comments below! Leave a star rating in your comment or tag me on Instagram with #Rhubarbarians.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting Rhubarbarians and the National Peanut Board. If you’re looking for a group of people cooking vegetarian recipes through the seasons, join us on Facebook in our vegetarian and vegan recipes group!
Hope you enjoy,
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GET FREE WEEKLY RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! SIGN UP HERE!