HEY FRIENDS! I’VE CREATED A FACEBOOK COMMUNITY FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE VEGETARIAN COOKING WITH SEASONAL PRODUCE. JOIN US HERE!
Jalapeño-Cucumber Moscow Mule recipe! A spicy, flavorful twist on the classic Moscow Mule cocktail with vodka, ginger beer, and lime.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #SmirnoffUS #CollectiveBias
Hello, Rhubarbarians! Are you staying cool in the hot hot heat this summer?
Our first summer in Eastern Washington has been sooooooo much hotter than we thought it would be. Triple digits, you guys! Triple digits! ?
This Seattle native just isn't used to it. So, we've been getting out and about in the mornings and then staying cool in the AC in the afternoons. And here I thought we'd be spending every day at the beach. Hahahaha! You KNOW it's hot when you don't want to go outside, even for the beach.
My in-laws are super close to us and just built a pergola on their back deck. So, let's just say there have been LOTS of cocktails and barbecues out there in the shade.
It's been a minute since I've made a Moscow Mule, but it's such a wonderful summer cocktail! This one adds some spicy heat with jalapeños and some cooling flavor with cucumbers. Oh yeah!
Did you know that Smirnoff vodka invented the moscow mule cocktail in 1941? How cool is that? Smirnoff Vodka aims to bring great, quality vodka and good times to everyone. It's made in America, and is the most awarded vodka brand of the last decade.
Smirnoff products are available at a retailer near you. To find a store near you, use this store locator!
So, pretty stellar choice for a great Moscow Mule, eh? #CelebatratorySips
How to make a Jalapeño-Cucumber Mule:
- You'll need to infuse your vodka 30 minutes before making your cocktail. Place a few cucumber slices in your vodka, give a good stir, and let sit. 5-10 minutes before making your cocktail, add a few jalapeño slices and give another stir.
- Fill a copper mug with ice and add all of the ingredients. Stir together.
- Garnish with jalapeño, cucumber, and lime slices!
Some notes about this spicy cucumber Moscow Mule:
- You can adjust the spiciness level by adjusting how long you infuse the vodka with the jalapeño. For a less spicy Moscow Mule, infuse the vodka for less time.
- If you like very strong ginger beer, there are brands you can buy that are very ginger-y. Look in the cocktail mixers section at your grocery store.
- I recommend SMIRNOFF No. 21 Vodka. Distilled From Grain. 40% Alc/Vol. The Smirnoff Co., Norwalk, CT.
Something else I picked up at Kroger for those barbecues under the pergola? The Smirnoff Ice Party Pack!
I love that there are 4 flavors in this pack to choose from, so everyone is happy when you bring it to a backyard gathering. This pack features 4 flavors: original, peach bellini, green apple, and screwdriver. Fruity, fizzy, and fun!
This premium malt beverage is a hassle free way to enjoy your favorite cocktail inspirations without the harsh bite. Just cool on ice, twist off the top, and enjoy!
My favorite flavor was the screwdriver! Kind of like an orange soda. But, with alcohol!
Jalapeno cucumber moscow mule recipe! A spicy, flavorful twist on the classic moscow mule cocktail with vodka, ginger beer, and lime.
- 1 1/2 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka infused with cucumbers and jalapeños (5-10 min jalapeño, cucumber 30 mins)
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
Serve in a copper mule mug over crushed ice with 1 jalapeño and 1 cucumber slice garnish
Thank you so much to Smirnoff for sponsoring this post! Thank you, my readers, for supporting the brands that support Rhubarbarians. It means so much to me.
I hope you’ll give these Jalapeño-Cucumber Mules a try! Snap a pic and give me a shout on social media #Rhubarbarians!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GET FREE WEEKLY RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! SIGN UP HERE!