Quick and easy avocado toast with egg and radish recipe! This protein packed avocado and egg toast comes together in just 5 minutes and makes a great vegetarian breakfast, lunch, or light dinner.
I'm currently updating this avocado toast recipe with egg! The recipe is listed below, but stay tuned for more info.
Avocado toast with egg and radish
- 2 slices dark Danish rye bread or whole grain bread
- 1 oz softened butter
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled and sliced lengthwise or mashed
- 2 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Toast the bread and spread the butter evenly on each piece.
- Top with the avocado (sliced or mashed), hard boiled egg, and radish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please let me know on social media or in the comments below! Leave a star rating in your comment or tag me on Instagram with #Rhubarbarians.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting Rhubarbarians and the brands we recommend. If you’re looking for a group of people cooking vegetarian recipes through the seasons, join us on Facebook in our vegetarian and vegan recipes group!
Hope you enjoy,
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GET FREE WEEKLY RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! SIGN UP HERE!