Simple, sweet and spicy strawberry jalapeno pico de gallo! Bright, Spring flavors with just a handful of ingredients and made in only 10 minutes!
Happy Monday guys! I'm BAAAAAACK! With a new Recipe Redux recipe for you. This month, our task was to create a healthy recipe with 7 ingredients or less. Pretty awesome right? Especially for this pregnant lady, who is aaaaaaaaallllllllll about the simple recipes these days. To my surprise, we got some strawberries in our CSA bin. IN FRIGGIN MARCH YOU GUYS! INCONCEIVABLE! Are you hearing Vizzini in your head now? I sure am! I was totally pumped, and chopped them up for some early Spring strawberry jalapeno pico de gallo. Mmmmmmm.......
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- ⅛ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno*
- ¼ cup loosely packed chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium sized bowl and toss together. Season with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or as a fruit chutney.
Check out all of the rad 7 ingredient or less creations from Recipe Redux members!
[inlinkz_linkup id=611230 mode=1]
So great to be back to the blogging world you guys!
Join the fun and get free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Sign up here!