Vegetarian and vegan farmers market July recipes! Your July seasonal produce guide + 50 recipes inspired by your local farmers market or CSA bin.
Hello, Rhubarbarians! Happy July! We are in our first full of month of summer and are enjoying every bite of all the fresh produce that July has to offer. Did you try all of the June recipes?
The farmers markets are stocked with so much fresh produce right now, as well as herbs and flowers. I hope you are getting out and enjoying them!
Things got a bit hectic for us last month because… we moved into our house! We settled down and bought a house in Spokane, WA and finally got to move in at the very end of May. It’s finally getting to that fun part where we are decorating and relaxing a bit rather than living out of boxes. WOOHOO!
So we’re pretty stoked to eat all the fresh meals in July. Hello summer!
What’s in season in July?
So many fresh fruits and veggies! For this list we are going to focus on basil, cabbage, corn, green beans, nectarines, zucchini, tomatoes, blueberries, plums, and cherries.
- Tomato basil crostinis from Killing Thyme
- Strawberry watermelon caprese salad from Rhubarbarians
- Vegan basil walnut pesto from Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Chargrilled zucchini salad with lemon and basil from Circus Gardener
- Basil blueberry margarita from Basil + Bubbly
- Super healthy cabbage salad from Maria Ushakova
- Pickled red cabbage from In Fine Balance
- Vegan cabbage rolls in tomato sauce from The Minimalist Vegan
- Summer cabbage slaw from Eating by Elaine
- Grilled balsamic cabbage steaks from Krumpli
- Instant Pot corn on the cob from Rhubarbarians
- Corn and black bean tacos with smoky sour cream from Rhubarbarians
- Sweet corn and zucchini fritters from The Vegan Larder
- Simple corn macaroni salad from Strength and Sunshine
- Sweet corn curry from Yup It’s Vegan
Green bean recipes
- Garlic butter sesame Instant Pot green beans from Recipes from a Pantry
- Sauteed green beans and peas with mint and basil from Rhubarbarians
- Indonesian grilled green beans from Panning the Globe
- Garlic and onion grilled green beans from Apples for CJ
- Italian green beans with tomatoes and garlic from Veggies Save the Day
- Arugula and nectarine salad from Haute and Healthy Living
- Nectarine plum crisp from Sugar Love Spices
- Nectarine melba smoothie bowl from Healthy and Psyched
- Grilled corn and nectarine salad from Jagruti’s Cooking Odyssey
- Nectarine upside down cake from Yup It’s Vegan
- Buffalo chickpea zucchini boats from Rhubarbarians
- Chocolate chip zucchini loaf from Wholehearted Eats
- Sweet corn and zucchini salad from In Fine Balance
- Basil alfredo zoodles from Rainbow Nourishments
- Zucchini and squash kabobs from Pink Fortitude
- No cook fresh tomato sauce from Rhubarbarians
- Heirloom tomato toast from Rhubarbarians
- Tomato gazpacho with crispy falafel chickpeas from Rhubarbarians
- Tomato jam with goldenberries and chia seeds from Plant Based Recipe
- Vegan fried green tomatoes from Cadry’s Kitchen
- Summer glow salad with blueberries and cherries from Rhubarbarians
- No bake blueberry lavender cheesecake from Heartbeet Kitchen
- Blueberry chia jam from V Nutrition
- Sweet and savory blueberry pizza from Simply Fresh Dinners
- Mini blueberry pies from If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Spiced plum upside down cake from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Plum crostata from Unconventional Baker
- Plum vanilla custard tart from A Baking Journey
- Plum Sriracha Sauce from Kitchen Sanctuary
- Plum fruit roll ups from Live Eat Learn
- Cherry smoothie with yogurt and walnuts from Rhubarbarians
- Healthy baked cherry oatmeal from Rhubarbarians
- Cherry vanilla ice pops from Girl Heart Food
- Fresh cherry sauce from Cooking Journey
- Cherry chocolate chip muffins from Little Sweet Baker
That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoy all the summer produce this month!
If you make any of these recipes, please let me know on social media or in the comments below! Leave a star rating in your comment or tag me on Instagram with #Rhubarbarians.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting Rhubarbarians and the brands that I recommend. If you’re looking for a group of people cooking vegetarian recipes through the seasons, join us on Facebook in our vegetarian and vegan recipes group!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GET FREE WEEKLY RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! SIGN UP HERE!